The car parks at Ananda’s facilities are primarily for family and visitors. Between 1000 and 1430 the car park should be free from staff cars, however after this time for safety reasons, the afternoon staff can park in this area.
At our Hope Valley facility, on road parking is only available during the hours of 0900 and 1500. Parking outside these hours will incur a large fine from the local council.
Ananda Aged Care Findon offers convenient access to public transport via bus on Findon & Grange Roads.
Ananda Aged Care Hope Valley offers convenience at it’s door step, with a bus stop just out front and easy access to Tea Tree Plaza’s O-Barn Interchange.
Bringing Food Into Our Facilities
In line with the Aged Care Food Safe Legislation, Ananda has a Policy in relation to management of food, and special precautions are taken with all food provided to our aged care residents.
- No home cooked or perishable food is to be brought into the facilities.
- Commercially bought, non-perishable food has to be in sealed packets and must have a ‘use by’ date clearly visible on the pack.
- If you are planning to bring biscuits or sweets, please check first with staff to ensure the resident is able to have these foods. Please bring a container for airtight storage, so the food is kept in peak condition.
- Food brought in for a resident is the responsibility of that resident and their family to maintain.
- Under no circumstances is any food to be offered or given to another resident.
Ananda is a smoke free facility. Smoking by staff, residents, families or visitors is not allowed either in the grounds or in the buildings of our Findon and Hope Valley locations.
Ananda Aged Care offers extra service items for purchase. These are ideal for family or friends who would like to indulge their loved one for a special occasion or a surprise. For more information and to purchase via our online store please click here.
Gifts & Gratuities
It is the Policy of Ananda that staff are not to take any gift or gratuity from any resident, their family members or visitors. Any gift or donations to the organisation will be directed to the Operations Manager who will communicate with the family or resident as appropriate. This Policy ruling does not cover such items as a box of chocolates or biscuits for staff, which can be shared in the work area.